This route is for students at all levels -child student, Degree or Post-Graduate students -to enter the UK for the purpose of study. The prospective student must be sponsored by a Home Office approved sponsor institution, issued with relevant certificate of acceptance of studies and meet other requirements to be granted a visa as a student.

Also parent of child students, spouse and dependent children of students can join them in specified situations.

Experienced Immigration Lawyers

We have been helping clients solve their personal immigration problems for over 25 years. To find out if we can assist you and then to arrange an initial fixed fee consultation, contact our experienced team in either Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Get in touch

Our team of solicitors is available for in-person consultations, as well as telephone and video appointments. Schedule a meeting today.