If you are a non EEA / Swiss national and are planning to come to the UK to study, then you will need to apply for a Tier 4 (General) visa.


To apply you must

  • Have a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) from a UK educational institution that holds a valid sponsorship licence.
  • Be planning to spend at least 15 hours a week studying.
  • Be able to establish that you are a genuine student.

In general, your length of stay will begin shortly before your course starts (usually around a month) and will last up to several months after the end of your course.

How we can help

We can assist you with maximising the chances of success of your application being granted. If you have anything adverse in your immigration history, we would particularly recommend that you seek immigration advice as without proper explanation you may face a refusal under the “genuineness” heading.
Get in touch

Our team of solicitors is available for in-person consultations, as well as telephone and video appointments. Schedule a meeting today.

0 Google Reviews
"We wish to say a big thank you for bringing a successful resolution to our visa application. After we looked at how you presented the application we took great comfort that we had chosen the right lawyer to handle our application."