About this property
This is a beautifully presented top floor flat located close to the High Street and all the various amenities of Musselburgh. The property offers bright and spacious (92m sq) accommodation throughout and comprises well maintained shared entrance and stair, vestibule, L shaped reception hall with storage, lounge with gas fire set within an attractive surround, modern fitted kitchen/breakfastroom with appliances, three generous double bedrooms and a part tiled bathroom with three piece, modern, white suite including an electric shower and screen over the bath. There is gas central heating and double glazing throughout with an easily maintained private garden located to the rear of the property.
- Traditional top floor flat in “move in” condition
- Well maintained shared entrance and common stair
- L-shaped entrance hall with storage
- Lounge with gas fire, modern fitted kitchen/breakfastroom
- Three double bedrooms and fully tiled bathroom
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Private rear garden. Unrestricted on street parking
- EPC Band C, Council tax band C
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Public Rooms
- Priority: On Market
- Tenure: Freehold
- New home
- No Chain
- Measurement: 4.61m x 3.82m / 15'1" x 12'6"
- Measurement: 3.50m x 3.02m / 11'6" x 9'11"
- Measurement: 4.21m x 3.54m / 13'10" x 11'7"
- Measurement: 3.35m x 3.25m / 11'0" x 10'8"
- Measurement: 3.35m x 2.90m / 11'0" x 9'6"
- Measurement: 1.98m x 1.82m / 6'6" x 6'0"