About this property
Back on the market, this well-proportioned detached villa offers a spacious and extremely versatile layout (102 sqm) which is sure to appeal to purchasers of all age groups. It is a style of property which seldom becomes available in this tranquil and well reputed residential area. Accommodation is arranged over two levels and incorporates great storage. There is a sizeable hallway, sitting room, sunny dining room (with wide patio doors) and a separate kitchen. A third double bedroom and the bathroom are also conveniently positioned on the ground floor. Two large double bedrooms and useful toilet compartment are found upstairs. Gas central heating is complemented by double glazing.The fully enclosed garden is much larger than average and enjoys a pleasant south-facing aspect. There is a brick built store and a level, gated driveway affording off-street parking for several cars leads to the detached garage (6.20m x 3.00m.).
This well reputed district of Corstorphine is a peaceful location close to Craigmount High School. Excellent amenities including a large Tesco supermarket (1/2 mile), modern David Lloyd leisure centre and Cammo Country Park are readily accessible as are the major retail parks at South Gyle and Craigleith. A wealth of recreational pursuits including delightful walks along the River Almond and the coast are also close by. Set back from Glasgow Road (A8), it allows speedy access for commuters to the Forth Road Bridge, City By-pass and motorway networks. Excellent bus services operate to the City Centre (5 miles) and Edinburgh Airport.The fitted carpets, blinds, cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer are included in the sale price.
The property has been valued by surveyors at £385,000 and the Home Report is available via the ESPC web site.
Viewing is by appointment with the Agent 0131 243 1230 (or 075958 20611 out with office hours).
- Detached villa with large sunny south-facing rear garden
- Sitting room and open plan dining room
- Kitchen with appliances
- 3 double bedrooms (one on ground floor)
- Toilet compartment and downstairs bathroom
- GCH, DG, garage and driveway
- Minutes away from Craigmount School and David Lloyds leisure centre.
- EPC D
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Public Rooms
- Priority: On Market
- Tenure: Freehold
- New home
- No Chain
- Measurement: 4.40m x 3.28m / 14'5" x 10'9"
- Description: A pleasant front-facing public room with gas fire and wide window
- Measurement: 3.03m x 3.70m / 9'11" x 12'2"
- Description: Accessed from the sitting room, the dining room is a bright south-facing room with wide patio doors,
- Measurement: 2.65m x 3.55m / 8'8" x 11'8"
- Description: The kitchen has a window and access door leading to the rear garden
- Measurement: 1.70m x 2.47m / 5'7" x 8'1"
- Description: A downstairs bathroom with window to rear
- Measurement: 3.45m x 3.30m / 11'4" x 10'10"
- Description: A versatile downstairs double bedroom with window to front
- Measurement: 4.25m x 4.18m / 13'11" x 13'9"
- Description: A large double bedroom with eaves storage
- Measurement: 3.05m x 4.18m / 10'0" x 13'9"
- Description: A further double bedroom which also positioned on the upper floor.
- Measurement: 1.04m x 2.05m / 3'5" x 6'9"
- Description: A handy toilet with WC, wash basin and Velux window