About this property
This is a modern, second floor duplex flat (83m sq) set within a small exclusive development close to the town centre overlooking Fisherrow Links and beyond to the Firth of Forth and Fife. In superb “move in” condition throughout, the accommodation comprises, a beautifully maintained shared entrance and stair, reception hall with good storage, bright front facing lounge with French windows opening onto a “Juliette balcony”, fitted breakfasting kitchen with integrated appliances including gas hob, oven, cooker hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and automatic washer dryer, 2 double bedrooms and a shower room with two piece white suite and double width shower tray. Located upstairs is another large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a boxroom with half height door, steeped combed ceiling and light. The property benefits from secure entryphone system, gas central heating and double glazing throughout. There is a private residents parking space to the rear of the property.
- Modern duplex flat with stunning views
- Communal entrance and stair, hall with entryphone, spacious lounge with French windows to a “Juliette balcony”
- Fitted breakfasting kitchen with integral appliances
- Three double bedrooms and boxroom/storage
- Modern shower room
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Residents allocated parking
- EPC Band , Council tax band E
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Public Rooms
- Priority: On Market
- Tenure: Freehold
- New home
- No Chain
- Measurement: 3.67m x 2.84m / 12'0" x 9'4"
- Measurement: 3.09m x 2.96m / 10'2" x 9'9"
- Measurement: 6.86m x 2.58m / 22'6" x 8'6"
- Measurement: 2.89m x 2.78m / 9'6" x 9'1"
- Measurement: 5.32m x 3.20m / 17'5" x 10'6"
- Measurement: 3.27m x 2.23m / 10'9" x 7'4"
- Measurement: 2.96m x 2.03m / 9'9" x 6'8"