Job Title: Receptionist
Organsiation: Drummond Miller LLP
Deadline for Applications: 15th May 2019
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Contact: Sam Leek
We have an exciting opportunity for a part time Receptionist to join the team at our award winning law firm. This role will be based at our Musselburgh office working between 20- 28 hours per week.
We are looking for disciplined, presentable, capable receptionist who excels in excellent client service. The core purpose of this role is to provide a professional and high quality first point of contact for clients to Drummond Miller through the main reception area and via the telephone. Other elements of this job include;
- To ensure that all visitors, are welcomed and dealt with in a professional manner and are met by the relevant firm representative within a reasonable time
- Facilitate the booking of the meeting room
- Ensure that the reception area is kept clear and tidy at all times
- Management of staff whereabouts
- Processing of cash payments
- Audio typing
- Sending faxes and distributing faxes received at reception.
- Ad hoc responsibilities and support to the office as required
The successful candidate must have exceptional communication, organisational and time keeping skills ideally matched with reception experience within a similar environment.
Please apply in writing by sending your CV and covering letter, including details of your current salary and salary expectations, to Sam Leek, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th May 2019.
Please not if you have not been contacted regarding your application by 31st May 2019 you have not been selected for interview. Due to the level of applications the closing date may be brought forward.