We have an exciting opportunity for a part time receptionist to join the team at our award winning law firm. This role will be based at our head office in Edinburgh working Monday – Friday 12.45pm- 5.15pm.
We are looking for disciplined, presentable, capable receptionist who excels in excellent client service. The core purpose of this role is to provide a professional and high quality first point of contact for clients to Drummond Miller through the main reception area and via the telephone. Other elements of this job include;
- To ensure that all visitors, are welcomed and dealt with in a professional manner and are met by the relevant firm representative within a reasonable time
- Facilitate the booking of the meeting rooms
- Ensure that the reception area is kept clear and tidy at all times
- Management of immigration documents waiting to be collected
- Management of staff whereabouts
- Processing of cash payments
- Ordering transport
- Sending faxes and distributing faxes received at reception.
- Ad hoc responsibilities as required
The successful candidate must have exceptional communication, organisational and time keeping skills ideally matched with 2 years reception experience within a similar environment.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com before 7th December 2018. Please note the closing date may be brought forward depended on level of applications.