We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Accounts Assistant to join our Cashroom Department based within our Edinburgh City Centre office.
The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys working with numbers along with the challenges of a hands on and fast paced working environment.
Experience and knowledge of accounts/purchase ledger within the legal sector would be advantageous although not essential as full training will be given to suitable candidate.
The role will include:
- Writing cheques and daily banking of cheques/cash
- Processing debit/credit card payments
- Processing on-line payments
- Daily input of financial postings
- Electronic transfers including chaps/faster payments/international payment
- Petty cash reconciliation for head office and branch offices
- Bank Reconciliations Firm /Client
- Daily negotiations with Bank and internal office staff re financial queries
- End of Day balancing
- Ad hoc duties as required
In return we offer a supportive working environment and attractive salary and benefits package. You will be joining a friendly, professional and dynamic team committed to excellent client care.
Please apply by sending full CV and covering letter, giving details of your current or most recent salary to Sam Leek (HR Manager) email@example.com by the Friday 9th August.