Employment law is an ever expanding and complex area for employers. They battle to keep up with changing legislation and are experiencing a greater number of disputes with employees who appear to have legislation on their side and a much better awareness of their rights.
At Drummond Miller we will guide you through the maze of regulations to try to avoid expensive and time consuming disputes that can often ensue.
The Drummond Miller employment law team is highly skilled and experienced and can advise you on a wide range of employment related issues both contentious and non-contentious. We take great comfort in the fact that many of our clients believe we provide expert advice at an affordable price.
We can provide advice and representation on a range of employment issues including:
- Employment contracts, policies, procedures and handbooks
- Severance packages
- Disciplinary and grievance issues
- Business re-organisations and redundancies
- Transfer or Undertakings Regulations on business acquisitions and disposals
- Trade union disputes and potential industrial action
- Protection of confidential information and business interests
- Representation at Employment Tribunal hearings on all matters including unfair dismissal; sex, race and disability discrimination claims; breach of contract; Transfer of Undertakings Regulations claims and trade union disputes for employees, employers and unions
- Settlement of disputes by way of Compromise Agreements
We regularly act for individuals and employers in dispute and are skilled at resolving disputes before they ever reach the stage of litigation. However where resolution cannot be reached at an early stage we have substantial experience of representing both employees and employers at the Employment Tribunals, Employment Appeal Tribunal and the Courts.